Collaborative Environment in e-classrooms
Visit the Project's Website
Follow the project on Social Media
Fostering and promoting a collaborative environment in classrooms is one of the key factors that contribute to the delivery of a high-quality, inclusive learning process where individuals can thrive. The COVID-19 global outbreak has resulted in a sudden transformation of classrooms from their face-to-face usual setting to their digital form (e-classroom). This fact has created an imperative need for teachers to adapt to a new reality, where the values of inclusion, participation and collaboration remain fundamental but the risk being neglected.
Within this context, the REACT project is going to contribute towards the digital upskilling of teachers/ trainers/ educators is going to be made within the DigiComp Framework (DigiComp2 – https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/digcomp/digital-competence-framework), covering the following areas:
- Creation of digital content
- Problem-solving in digital environments
- Communication and Collaboration
Objectives of the project
- O1: Building and strengthening the capacities of teachers/ trainers/ educators in the deployment of online resources that facilitate collaboration and inclusion among students in the e-classroom.
- O2: Promoting a collaborative, inclusive and culturally aware environment in the e-classroom using blended educational methods (formal, non-formal, informal).
- O3: Development of innovative activities, tools and educational methods with a main focus on collaboration and inclusion, responding to the needs of the e-classroom environment.
- O4: Support of transnational educational institutions (universities, institutes, VET providers) in adapting collaborative and inclusive digital learning.
- O5: Reinforce the ability of VET providers to provide high-quality, inclusive digital education.