Skills Blueprint for the Construction Industry
Visit the Project's Website
Follow the project on Social Media
Construction Blueprint. Skills Blueprint for the Construction Industry is a project funded by the 2018 Call of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, inscribed within Key Action 2 of the Sector Skills Alliances (Lot 3) for implementing a new strategic approach (Blueprint) to sectoral cooperation on skills.
The main objective of Construction Blueprint is to develop a new sectoral strategic approach to cooperate on skills in the Construction industry, and support a better matching between skills need of companies and skills provided by training centres. To achieve this goal successfully, the project gathers three Sectoral European Organizations, along with nine National Sectoral representatives and twelve Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Higher Education providers from twelve European Union countries.
Objectives of the project
- Identification of good practices in the design of training to match industry needs.
- Boosting skills in digital, green and circular economy fields through non-formal training and open and digital educational resources, that make the training more accessible to all and raise awreness
- Creation of a common tool (WatchTower) for VET centres and other organizations in charge of delivering education and training to identify skills gaps, giving them the opportunitiny to design vocational training according to data supllied.
- Dvelopment of a common European Methodology of revision of national qualifications and professional profiles that will result in specific recommendations at the national level
- Promotion of the attractiveness of being a skilld worker in the construction industry through campain activities such as Erasmus+ Open doors, creation of links with primary shools and fostering gender balance.
- Identifying soluton to allow/facilitate the mobility of workers