Fostering Migrants Employment in The constRUction SecTor
Visit the Project's Website
Follow the project on Social Media
MiTRUST project focuses on targeted open and distance learning opportunities which will offer better career perspectives to migrants who want to be transferred in an EU country and to enter in construction industry labor market away from social exclusion and marginalization. Besides, access to learning offerings and enhancement of employability is one of the most efficient ways for Migrants’ successful Integration into the recipient EU societies.
MiTRUST aims to develop and deliver an innovative digital tool with the intention to support migrants who would like to work in the Construction Sector to acquire the necessary language competences, soft skills and proper behaviours in the construction site.
Objectives of the project
- Identify the specialties within the construction sector where migrant construction workers are mostly needed
- Support migrants to enhance their foreign language competences, soft skills and behaviors for construction industry
- Help migrants to have access to online learning language materials and be able to personalize the virtual learning environment
- Develop distance training programmes and materials targeted to the needs of migrants and their tutors
- Create digital learning tools and multimedia online materials in order to enhance their access in vocational education and training
- Provide social inclusion and integration to labour market through digital education and open learning
- Increase migrants’ employability in the construction sector and enhance their integration into EU societies