Mobility in VET
Visit the Project's Website
Follow the project on Social Media
Starting from the acknowledgment and analysis of the situation of Western Balkan area, MoVET project’s general objective is to contribute to the modernization of the Western Balkan VET system by promoting an upskilling and capacity building process of its staff and learners, through a combination of training and mobility activities and by activating a networking system with stakeholders from the labour market such as employment agencies, enterprises, companies and other economic players at a regional, national and international level. The MoVET project will focus on VET providers and Employment Agencies, for the identification of an internationalisation strategy for each WB partner, and the development of a comprehensive Sustainable Management Mobility Model.
Objectives of the project
- COOPERATIVE ADAPTABLE UP-SKILLING: Dedicated training for VET staff about mobility, technological enhanced learning, intercultural competences, Work Based Learning and VET Quality.
- MODELLING: availability of models of “learning mobility management from/to EU” sustainable and suitable for each WB partner.
- NETWORKING: enhanced networking capacity among VET systems/providers at national and transnational level.
- ACCESSIBILITY and INCLUSION: extended accessibility to training mobility abroad.
- SUSTAINABILITY: capability of VET providers to manage Erasmus+ mobility programs. The project will allow to share and transfer those good practices, thus guaranteeing non-EU countries’ partners the sustainability of their learning mobility plans beyond the end of the project.