The CoVE for hospitality that caters to your skills needs
Visit the Project's Website
Follow the project on Social Media
TOUR-X is a Center of Vocational Excellence (COVE) Project for the Tourism Industry.
TOUR-X envisions to create excellence in Tourism through a bottom-up approach where the Education providers of the partnership will enhance their ability to adapt skills provision to everchanging economic and social needs.
The TOUR-X project, co-funded by the European Union is led by a Consortium of 23 experienced partners representing the most prominent VET providers, the Tourism sector and Regional Authorities of the seven countries that the project brings together. Moreover, TOUR-X is going to establish partnerships on a regional level, titled Knowledge Triangles in Germany, Greece, Italy and Spain, four of the leading countries in the Tourism sector of Europe. The Knowledge Triangles are gathering VET providers, representatives of the business sector and public authorities in order to better collaborate and contribute to regional development in the Tourism sector.
Objectives of the project
- Foster national and transnational collaboration among all partnering stakeholders through the establishment of TourX Transnational Ecosystem for Excellence in Tourism
- Increase skills anticipation in the tourism industry through the creation of a WatchTower
- Increase sectoral employability and foster competitiveness
- Increase of investments in tourism related human resources
- Achieve a fairer and more sustainable and resilient model in tourism
- Foster internationalization to address long standing structural weaknesses
- Creation of feedback loops to adapt VET provision
- Increase the image of VET in the tourism sector