Teachers' upskilling aiming at a holistic inclusivity in learning
Visit the Project's Website
Follow the project on Social Media
TUTOR is a Teacher Academies project for inclusive education. TUTOR aims to create partnerships between teacher education and training providers to set up Teacher Academies developing a European and international outlook on teacher education.
TUTOR provides a response to the need for an efficient adaptation of the traditional classrooms to a new, more inclusive environment, open to migrants, LGBTQI+ students, and socioeconomically disadvantaged students with a particular focus on safeguarding the elements of 𝘛𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌, 𝘈𝘊𝘊𝘌𝘗𝘛𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕.
Objectives of the project
- Improve the teacher education policies and practices in Europe.
- Define a forward-looking strategy upskilling strategy for secondary school teachers.
- Enhance the European dimension and internationalization of teacher education through innovative and practical collaboration
- Foster holistic inclusivity in the learning environment, covering all its aspects such as tolerance, non-discrimination, and flexibility
- Assess current and future skill mismatches in the targeted profession.
- Disseminate widely all project results & maintain them after project closure